Sunday School | Sunday mornings | 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Our Sunday morning youth program is for students in grades 7-12. Youth will meet in social-distanced groups for faith discussion and fellowship.
Youth will enter and exit the building through the Hancock Ave entrance. Volunteers will take students’ temperatures and check them in at the Hancock Ave entrance, and direct them to the youth area to be directed to their room. At the end of the program, students who drive themselves will be dismissed first. After that, students will be dismissed as their families arrive outside at the Hancock Ave portico.
Youth COVID-19 Guidelines
Please make sure students understand and agree to the following guidelines before attending youth programs!
- We will observe social distancing; at least six feet between each person.
- Everyone attending must wear a mask.
- At this time, we are unable to offer food and drinks at these group gatherings; participants may bring their own personal water bottle if needed.
- Hand sanitizer and First Aid materials will be available.
- Please refrain from attending programming at the church if;
- If your child has tested positive for COVID-19 or have shown any COVID symptoms in the past 14 days,
- If your child has been in contact with or exposed to someone else who has tested positive or is showing symptoms for COVID-19 within the past 14 days,
- If anyone from your household has been in contact with or exposed to someone who has tested positive or is showing symptoms for COVID-19 within the past 14 days,
- Please notify Laney Jones or Devin Burns if;
- Student is showing signs or symptoms of sickness or is being tested for COVID-19
- If student is awaiting COVID-19 test results for attendance guidance.