"The Lord your God is in your midst...he will exult over you with loud singing."
- Zephaniah 3:17
Children's Music Ministry Christ-centered music, activities, and more for children age 3 through grade 4.
The Children's Ministry and Children's Music Ministry teams will be collaborating on weekly videos that can be experienced by children of any age that will incorporate familiar Sunday School and choir songs that our children begin learning in Sunday School at age 2. You can find these each week on our YouTube channel.
This fall, while we are still participating in worship close to home, we invite you to join us for our traditional Wednesday programming that you can do any day of the week! Beginning on Wednesday, September 9, we will learn more about the Fruit of the Spirit through fun activities and games that you can do as a family, with a small group of friends, or independently.
There are several components to this on-demand opportunity:
- Music Lesson Video: each Wednesday, a music lesson, led by Josh Luke and Jennifer Golden, will be posted on our Children’s Ministry IGTV and YouTube Channels. The lessons will have familiar songs, memory verses, rhythm, movement, devotions, and more!
- W.O.W. (Wonders of Worship) Box: Each month, we will offer an opportunity to pick up a W.O.W. Box of hands-on activities and games to help your children learn about and experience the Fruit of the Spirit in different ways. This is an optional component of the Children’s Music Programming.
- Virtual Choir: We hope to have several opportunities throughout the year for children to participate in a virtual choir video to be used in Sunday morning worship and on our social media pages.
We are excited to offer an in-person, outdoor gathering for our Children's Music Ministry!
We hope to utilize the last Wednesday of every month to host an in-person meeting (weather permitting) to have a time to fellowship. These gatherings will take place from 5:00-5:45 p.m. at Oconee Veterans Park (in Oconee County).
We will spend time together exploring music and movement and keeping in theme of the year as we continue to learn about the Fruit of Love!
Groups will be limited to 15 people or less (including leaders). In the event that we have more than 15 people sign up to attend, we will split into groups of 15 or less with adult leaders. Please complete the form below to let us know if you will be able to join us. In the event of inclement weather, this event will be postponed until our next in-person meeting.
The following safety measures will be implemented for in-person gatherings:
• Masks are required (please bring your own. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided)
• Temperatures will be taken upon arrival
• Hand sanitizer will be available, and used upon arrival
• Social Distancing will be practiced
• Each group will have 15 people or less
• Participants will bring their own chair/towel and water bottle (if desired)
Check out and "LIKE" our Facebook page for immediate announcements and updates!
Contact: Jennifer Golden |
Erika Bates |