Please bring with you:
- Clean, labeled diaper bag with everything your child may need (bottle, two disposable diapers, pacifier, complete change of clothes, etc.), labeled clearly with the child’s name.
- Only spill-proof cups are permitted in the nursery. Please be sure to label your child’s cup. For children ages 2 and up, we will provide small cups of water with snack. We do provide a light snack to children. Please inform the nursery staff of any food allergies. The nursery/preschool wing is a nut free area. Please do not bring nuts or nut products into the hallway.
- A special comfort toy or blanket is welcome. Please be sure it is labeled.
- Children who are not independently potty trained must be in a diaper or pull up pant. If your child is potty training, please inform the nursery attendant of your wishes for supporting you in this effort.
To Check In Your Child:
- Children are received 10 minutes prior to Sunday worship.
- Before dropping your child off he/she must be checked in using our KidCheck system and must have a KidCheck sticker on them.
- Our staff will work to make this transition as smooth as possible. Rest assured that even if your child is upset when you leave, it will be only minutes before they settle into the business of playing with the toys and the other children. Should your child continue to be upset for an extended period of time, we will call you. Please don't linger in the halls where they can see you. All of our childcare workers are accustomed to helping your child adjust happily to the room and the other children.
To Check Out Your Child:
- Have your KidCheck guardian sticker with you for pick up.
- Please be prompt in picking up your child from the nursery as any delay can result in distress.
- It is most traumatic when a child sees all the other children leaving and imagines himself or herself abandoned.
We hope you will use our loving nursery on a regular basis so you can participate in Worship and Sunday school each week. We love getting to know your children and look forward to seeing them each Sunday.