Harvest is our fall retreat for students in grades 7-12. This is a dedicated time for fellowship and worship as we break away from our busy lives for a time of respite. There will be games, scripture lessons, s’mores, and so much more!
Saturday to Sunday, October 29-30.
The Timberlake Farm (Jim and Allyn)
1350 Jerusalem Road, Watkinsville, GA 30677
Follow the signs into the property to arrive at the check-in station.
3:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 29. If you haven't paid the $25 registration fee, you can do so at check-in - checks made payable to "AFUMC." As students arrive, we'll be hosting a tailgate party for the Georgia/Florida football game! We'll be watching the game on the big screen, so don't be late!
- Student Information Form: If you have not already completed a 2022-2023 Student Information Form, you can do so using the link below. Each youth attending will need one of these filled out in order to participate in this retreat. Please turn in this completed form and covenant at retreat check-in.
12:00-12:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 30. Watch for signs directing you into the property. We'll have your student all packed and ready to be picked up.
How to Register?
Registration for Harvest 2022 closes on Sunday, October 16, at 11:55 PM. Please register by this date so that we can be best prepared for each student participating. The sooner you register, the better!
How Can I Help?
- Tent or Hammock
- Sleeping Bag
- Flashlight and/or headlamp
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Folding Tailgate Chair (Please have student/family name on the chair)
- Fleece, hoodie, and/or jacket
- Change of clothes for Sunday
- Medication (only enough in the original bottle)
- Please notify us at check-in if your student has brought any medications. We can hold onto that in our med bag at the retreat, or have your student(s) hold onto it and administer themselves if they are able.
- Sports equipment (football, kickball etc.)
- Fishing rod for fishing at the lake
Devin Burns, Assistant Director of Student Ministries |