As we prepare to receive Christ this Advent, we invite you to join us for our church's Advent study entitled Prepare the Way for the Lord: Advent and the Message of John the Baptist, by Adam Hamilton. Hamilton explores the Advent themes of John's life and ministry and how John calls all followers of Jesus to prepare our hearts for his coming.
Opportunities for you to incorporate this study in this Advent season are as follows:
- Individuals and families are invited to enjoy this study during this Advent season.
- Small groups and Sunday school classes are invited to use this curriculum throughout the season of Advent.
- Several small groups are offering this study:
- Tuesday Night Bible Study | 5:30 p.m. | John Wesley Parlor | beginning November 15
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study | 9:30 a.m. | Room 200 | beginning November 16
- Wednesday Night Bible Study | 6:30 p.m. | Hull Conference Room | beginning November 16
- Young Adult Connect & Grow Group | 6:30 p.m. | Room 200 | beginning November 16.
We hope you will join us as we explore the life and message of John the Baptist and how his ministry prepares us for the coming of Christ. If you are interested in joining one of the small group Advent study opportunities, we invite you to register. The study is open to all. To receive this book as a gift from our church or for more information, contact Cindy McKoy.