We realize that sick children can be difficult on parents and on everyone’s schedule, and the last thing you want is for your child to ‘catch’ something while in our care. This requires that our nursery have the healthiest environment possible.
Our staff sanitizes and disinfects all toys and surfaces, in all nurseries, each time they are used. However, the best way to prevent illness is to prevent exposure. In order to help eliminate the spreading of colds, flu, and other childhood sicknesses, we ask that you comply with the following health guidelines.
Your child should not be in Sunday School or the Nursery with other children if they have any of these symptoms:
• Severe or persistent cough
• Unexplained rash or spots, open wounds, or weeping sores • Yellow or green discharge (from nose, eyes or ears)
• Sore throat
• A fever currently or within the last 24 hours
• Lethargic behavior
• Diarrhea, loose stool, nausea, or vomiting currently or within the last 24 hours.
• Your child has head lice and/or nits, pinworms, pinkeye, impetigo, etc
Please do not bring your child back to the nursery/Sunday school until they have been symptom free and fever free without the aid of medication for 24 hours prior to attending nursery. As a general rule, if your child needs medication to provide healing or comfort, please do not bring them to the nursery until they are well. If a child is showing signs of fever or infection, we reserve the right to return the child to you.
Thank you for your help and understanding, we are so happy that you have entrusted us to care for your little ones.
Contact: Katie Elder, Assistant Director of Children's Ministry | | 706-543-1442