Harvest 2017 | October 21-22 | The Timberlake Farm
Harvest is our fall retreat for students in grades 7-12. There will be time for fellowship and worship as we break away from our busy lives for this time of respite. The theme of Harvest this year is focused on Galatians 6:9 (NIV).
Saturday to Sunday, October 21-22.
The Timberlake Farm (Jim and Allyn) - 1350 Jerusalem Road, Watkinsville, GA 30677- Follow the signs into the property to arrive at the check-in station.
5:00 p.m. Saturday, October 21. Parents are welcome to park and help students set up tents, hammocks, etc. If you haven't paid the $25 registration fee, you can do so at check-in - checks made payable to "AFUMC."
- Health Form: If you have not already completed a 2017-2018 health form, you can do so using the link below. Each youth attending will need one of these filled out in order to participate in this retreat. The seventh graders who participated in the Confirmation Retreat in August already have one on file! Please turn in this completed health form at retreat check-in.
2017-2018 Health Form
- Youth Covenant: Each student will need to sign our Harvest Retreat covenant, linked below, in order to participate in the retreat weekend. Please turn in this completed youth covenant at retreat check-in.
Harvest Retreat Covenant
12:30 p.m. Sunday, October 22. Watch for signs directing you into the property. We'll have your student all packed and ready to be picked up by 12:30 p.m.
How to Register?
Registration for Harvest 2017 closes on Wednesday, October 11, at 11:55 p.m. Please register by this date so that we can be
- Tent or Hammock
- Sleeping Bag
- Flashlight and/or headlamp
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Folding Tailgate Chair (Please have student’s name or family name on the chair)
- Fleece, hoodie, and/or jacket
- Change of clothes for Sunday
- Grocery bag for
dirty/wet clothes any
- Medication (only enough in the original bottle)
*Please notify us at check-in if your student has brought any medications. We can hold onto that in our
bag at the retreat, or have your student(s) hold onto it and administer themselves if they are able. med
Sportsequipment (football, kickball, etc.) Fishingrod for fishing at the lake
- Personal water bottle