Harvest 2018 | October 13-14 | The Timberlake Farm
Harvest is our fall retreat for students in grades 7-12. There will be time for fellowship and worship as we break away from our busy lives for this time of respite. The theme of Harvest this year is focused on Luke 15:1-7 (NRSV).
Saturday to Sunday, October 13-14.
The Timberlake Farm (Jim and Allyn) - 1350 Jerusalem Road, Watkinsville, GA 30677- Follow the signs into the property to arrive at the check-in station.
4:30 p.m. Saturday, October 13. Parents are welcome to park and help students set up tents, hammocks, etc. If you haven't paid the $25 registration fee, you can do so at check-in - checks made payable to "AFUMC."
- Youth Information Form: If you have not already completed a 2018-2019 youth information form, you can do so using the link below. Each youth attending will need one of these filled out in order to participate in this retreat. The seventh graders who participated in the Confirmation Retreat in August should already have one on file! Please turn in this completed health form at retreat check-in.
2018-2019 Youth Information Form
- Youth Covenant: Each student will need to sign our Harvest Retreat covenant, linked below, in order to participate in the retreat weekend. Please turn in this completed youth covenant at retreat check-in.
Harvest Retreat Covenant
12:00-12:30 p.m. Sunday, October 14. Watch for signs directing you into the property. We'll have your student all packed and ready to be picked up.
How to Register?
Registration for Harvest 2018 closes on Sunday, October 7, at 11:55 p.m. Please register by this date so that we can be best prepared for each student participating. The sooner you register, the better, and will also help ensure that you get a retreat t-shirt during the retreat.
If you’re ready to register now, please see the link below.
- Tent or Hammock
- Sleeping Bag
- Flashlight and/or headlamp
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Folding Tailgate Chair (Please have student’s name or family name on the chair)
- Fleece, hoodie, and/or jacket
- Change of clothes for Sunday
- Grocery bag for
dirty/wet clothes any
- Medication (only enough in the original bottle)
*Please notify us at check-in if your student has brought any medications. We can hold onto that in our
bag at the retreat, or have your student(s) hold onto it and administer themselves if they are able. med
Sportsequipment (football, kickball, etc.) Fishingrod for fishing at the lake
- Personal water bottle