Our team strives to create little disciples who know God, love God, and serve God.
- Our children's environment is created to feel like you walked into a child's storybook Bible. Each room has been painted by different groups in our church. Using the Workshop Rotation Model, each room is crafted towards a different learning style.
- Kindergarten children will meet in room 313 at 9:45 a.m. and be picked up at 10:45 a.m. from the same location.
- Children in grades 1-4 are dropped off in the Temple (Room 320) for a program called Holy Ground. Children will participate in a unique setting to learn how the Bible can come alive in their world. After Holy Ground, children will walk to the classrooms with their shepherds. Parents should pick up their 1-4 grade students from the third floor classrooms.
Make Check-in Quicker
- Parenting with Purpose | August 2019
- Vacation Bible School | June 2020
- Advent Breakfast | December 2019
- Easter Egg Hunt | April 2020
- Fifth Sundays
- Faith Milestones
- Coming soon!