Children's Consignment Sale
Friday, August 15 and Saturday, August 16
We are currently accepting donations. Consignor information and volunteer positions will be shared in the spring.
This is a sale for:
- Gently used fall and winter boy and girl clothes; Sizes 3 Months 16 Years
- Toys in good condition and complete with all pieces
- Books and DVDs
- Bedding (quilts, blankets, sheets)
- Miscellaneous baby & child supplies and furnituresaucers, bouncy seat, swing, pack & play, strollers
- Maternity clothes
All items will be reviewed and are subject to approval.
What we do NOT accept:
- Stuffed animals
- Car Seats
- Undergarments & cloth diapers
- Feeding supplies (bottles, dishes)
- Teething supplies (pacifiers, teething rings)
Please bring donations to the church Monday-Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to Diana Zylow's office, behind the reception desk. On weekends, a drop-box is located near the gym. Donations will be accepted through July. Donation receipts are available upon request.
We will need lots of hands on deck to make this sale a success. Please consider volunteering, and save the date!