Friday, August 14 and Saturday, August 15, 2015
We are currently accepting donations. Consignor information and volunteer positions will be shared soon.
This is a sale for:
- Gently used fall and winter boy and girl clothes; Sizes 3 Months 16 Years
- Toys in good condition and complete with all pieces
- Books and DVDs
- Bedding (quilts, blankets, sheets)
- Miscellaneous baby & child supplies and furniture, saucers, bouncy seat, swing, pack & play, strollers
- Maternity clothes
All items will be reviewed and are subject to approval.
What we do NOT accept:
- Stuffed animals
- Car Seats
- Undergarments & cloth diapers
- Feeding supplies (bottles, dishes)
- Teething supplies (pacifiers, teething rings)
Please bring donations to the church Monday-Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to Diana Zylow's office, behind the reception desk. On weekends, a drop-box is located near the gym. Donations will be accepted through July. Donation receipts are available upon request.
We will need lots of hands on deck to make this sale a success. Please consider volunteering!
Registration for consignors is now open. There is a $10 registration fee, and we ask that you register by Monday, August 3. Tags can be printed and provided for consignors by request. Drop off your items for review on either on Tuesday, August 11 or Wednesday, August 12 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Register and/or contact Diana with questions ( ).