Friday, August 14 and Saturday, August 15, 2015
Preparation for our Annual Children's Consignment Sale has begun, and we are so excited! We are accepting gently used children's clothes. All proceeds will go towards protecting children from the fatal disease of malaria through "Imagine No Malaria," a mission project of the United Methodist Conference that is committed to seeing malaria end.
This is a sale for:
- Gently used fall and winter boy and girl clothes; Sizes 3 Months to 16 Years
- Toys in good condition and complete with all pieces
- Books and DVDs
- Bedding (quilts, blankets, sheets)
- Miscellaneous baby & child supplies and furniture, saucers, bouncy seat, swing, pack & play, strollers
- Maternity clothes
All items will be reviewed and are subject to approval.
What we do NOT accept:
- Stuffed animals
- Car Seats
- Undergarments & cloth diapers
- Feeding supplies (bottles, dishes)
- Teething supplies (pacifiers, teething rings)
Please bring donations to the church Monday-Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to Mary Claire Murphy's office, located near the gym. On weekends, a drop-box is located near the gym. Donations will be accepted through July. Donation receipts are available upon request.
We will need lots of hands on deck to make this sale a success. Please consider volunteering!
Registration for consignors is now open! There is a $10 registration fee. Consignors will receive 60% of the proceeds on items sold, and 40% of the proceeds will go towards protecting children from the fatal disease of malaria. More information for Consignors to come!
Betsy Butler |
Mary Claire Murphy |