Adult volunteers are needed to serve in our Children's Ministry. Please review these options, and sign up as you are able! Contact Robin or Katie with any questions or to volunteer!
Core team members:
Greet early arrivers
Tell the story
Help with crafts and snacks
Provide extra help with activities
Shepherd a class throughout the year. Responsibilities include:
- Help with classroom activities
- Pray for children
Teachers teach the same lesson each Sunday to different grades. The lesson and materials are provided. Teach one month in the classroom of your choice:
Each member assumes responsibility for one of our rooms by:
- Creating the visions for our program
- Recruiting teachers for that room
- Helping teachers prepare
- Caring for the physical space
- Attend semi annual meetings
Special Needs Team
Care Shepherds who support children and families during the Sunday School hour.
Members design and support programs and events for children and families.
Wonder of Worship | W.O.W.
Help lead children in grades K5 through 2 in worship activities during the 11:00 a.m. worship hour during children's church.
Greet families as they enter on Sunday morning! You are a smiling face to families as they come in and help offer directions/information as needed.
- Robin Stewart, Director of Children's Ministry | | 706-296-0606
- Katie Elder, Assistant Director of Children's Ministry | | 706-248-1903