As we gather in 2021 for in-person ministry opportunities, please remember the following protocols:
*Bold indicates new or updated information.
- If you gathered with family and friends over the holidays, please use caution before resuming activities at Athens First UMC.
- If you have ANY known exposures to COVID-19, please refrain from participating in church activities for 14 days.
- Please pay special attention and observe social distancing.
- Masks will be required to enter the sanctuary. Please wear your mask at all times and be sure it covers your mouth AND nose.
- For now, worship attendance is limited to 100 persons.
- If you are not feeling well on Sunday morning, please reconsider attending worship.
- Please be aware as you enter the sanctuary that your temperature will be taken.
- Please arrive for 11:00 a.m. worship between 10:30-10:50 a.m. to accommodate our protocols.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- At this time, we are unable to provide childcare. Children will worship with their families.
- Each Monday at 9:00 a.m. you will be able to sign up to attend worship for the following Sunday.
- Please click the sign-up link below to attend worship and then select the service.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your registration, and we will look forward to seeing you on the upcoming Sunday.
- If you see that the registration is full, please check back during the week as the registration will have openings if we have had any cancellations. If you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email Betsy Butler.
- After registration, if you realize you will not be able to attend in-person, please remove your registration by emailing Betsy Butler. This will open a spot for someone else to attend.
If you have any questions, please contact Betsy Butler.
Betsy Butler |
Please place your last name first!
Ex: Smith, John or Smith family